Your vehicle donation will help Habitat for Humanity build homes in partnership with families in Northwest Indiana.
Car donations are another way to support the mission of Habitat for Humanity.
When you donate a car to Cars for Homes, you will help Habitat for Humanity of Northwest Indiana build and rehabilitate houses with families in need of affordable shelter.
The car donation process is quick and easy.
It can be accomplished online or with a toll-free phone call to 1-877-277-4344. If you donate an automobile or other vehicle, you may be eligible for a tax deduction.
What can you donate?
- Construction or farm equipment
- Any other vehicle ― running or not!
- Proceeds from the sale of your car help your local Habitat for Humanity build and renovate houses with families in need.
- You may receive a tax deduction if you itemize.
- Recycling your car saves energy and natural resources