Pickup Hotline: 219-972-3000
How to Donate to The ReStore
Items can be dropped off at the ReStore during business hours or arrangements can be made for a pick-up. Donations are tax deductible.
For more information about the ReStore,
Griffith ReStore is located at 6114 W. Ridge Road, Griffith, Indiana. (219) 972-3000
Merrillville ReStore: 3823 E. Lincoln Hwy, Merrillville IN (219) 940-3216
We pickup donations from Lake and Porter County. Please call our hotline if you have donations.
Our organization is a 501c3 and our Federal Identification Number is 56-1525939.
- Appliances (Stoves, Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Microwaves)
- Furniture, Chairs, Tables, Couch, Dressers, etc
- Cabinets (Structurally sound enough to be remounted, no water stains or damage)
- Carpeting (No stains or odors)
- Doors (No holes, chips, or scratches)
- Electrical/Lighting (Must be in working condition, clean with no rust)
- Flooring (Complete pieces free from scratches and other damage)
- Hardware/Power Tools (Must be in working condition and include all parts)
- Toilets (Clean and in working condition)
- Wood Furniture (No scratches, legs must be stable)
- Upholstered Furniture (Clean with no stains, rips, tears, or odors)
- Windows (Must still be insulated, with no condensation between panes)
- Tile (New boxed tile only)
- Shingles (No more than five years old and packaged
- Shower Doors ( Clean and non corroded)
- Home Décor (Framed Artwork, Knickknacks, Artificial Plants)
- Building Materials, Lumber, Plumbing, Trim, Nails, Screws
- Vehicles (Cars for homes program – 877-277-4344)
Any construction related tools and items are always wanted and appreciated. Our organization is a 501c3 and our Federal Identification Number is 56-1525939. Donors are acknowledged in various media outlets.